- Welcome to Parkside Shibata Mental Health Clinic web site
- Parkside Shibata Mental Health Clinic is a comprehensive provider of psychiatric outpatients clinic service.
We offer the treatment for various aspects of psychiatric conditions such as,acute psychosis,Depression,Panic attack,Insomnia,Eating disorder,Social Phobia(Social Anxiety Disorder),Epilepsy and senile psychosis,Dementia etc.
Treatment programs we offer are with sufficient counseling and suitable medications.
Recently foreigners with depressive state caused by maladaptation to Japanese society have been on the increase.
Please contact us before the conditions got worse.
Not only psychiatric services we can provide general medicine service.
For the prevent of cerebrovascular disease, We must take a continuous attention to hypertension and hyperglycemia and also hyperlipemia.
These uncontrolled condition will cause serious result.
Our CTscanner and Electroencepharograph system will serve the high level diagnosis and also appropriate treatment choice.
A medical opinion for the wardship judge under the civil law can be drew up.
Please contact directly.
- About the social work
- Our clinic treats patients with various mental illnesses by a psychiatrist and on-going case management provided by a social worker (MSW) who is fluent in both Japanese and English.
As for case management program, the social worker will work closely based on patients' needs and/or issues that may be affecting their lives.
We consider patients' environment as crucial.
For instance, family is an important support system; however, relationship issues could create problems and could result in unbalanced mental state.
More important, we strongly believe that issues with adjustment to the Japanese culture could be a major stressor in leading everyday life.
The social worker will work with patients providing skills and meeting with families if necessary.
There may be a support group for foreigners who reside in Japan experiencing difficulties with acculturation, such barriers as language, customs, food, work, relationship, etc.
If you are experiencing any feelings of depression, loneliness, or some diagnosable mental illness, do not hesitate to call and stop by our clinic.
We encourage families to accompany, if necessary, when meeting with the doctor and/or social worker.
We offer continuous support and counseling and provide necessary resources that you may need.
- Clinic hours
- Every Monday through Friday
- From 9am to 1pm and from 4pm to 7pm. 1st 3rd Saturday (10am to 1pm).
- Yokohama, Naka-ku Yamashita-cho 25 Ueda building 2nd floor →MAP
- Tokyu Corporation Toyoko Line Direct Yokohama MINATOMIRAI Railway Nihon-odori Station or Motomachi-Chukagai Station is only 4 minutes walk from our clinic.
- Please take a taxi or Bus from JR " Sakuragi-cho Station". You will arrive in just 5 minutes to our clinic.
- Clinic is located near the Yamashita Park, Yokohama Bay front. Behind the "Kanagawa Prefectural Hall", MIZUMACHI street.
About 150 years ago the city was opened leaderly after the break of seclusionism under EDO era.
So this area was used to be the foreign residense(Bruff).
If you have a chance to visit this exotic town in Japan, please visit our clinic not only for medical service.
- All Japanese official insurance plans are accepted.
If you don't have these insurance,it cost about one and a half times official insurance rate for the services.
- Estimated cost(with no insurance):
Only for couceling(first time) :about 22,000yen (second time~):about 8000yen.
- Credit cards are accepted.(VISA, NICOS and DINERS)
- For more informations,please contact us by telephone or Fax.
- Phone No.045-222-0336(For only reservation call No.045-222-0338) Fax No.045-222-0337